[AccessD] Sage Key Purchase

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Feb 4 09:33:15 CST 2005

Hi William et all

Why do you need Wise or similar? Isn't the MS installer fine? Then all
you need is the SageKey script for this.

/gustav

>>> dejpolsys at hotmail.com 04-02-2005 16:23:23 >>>
..in your situation with hundreds of small/moderate business users
where
you have no control over the environment I'd definitely go with
Wise/Sage
..I use the VSTO because I refuse to work any longer in environments
where
I don't control it (semi-retirement lets you get away with things like

that).

William Hindman