[AccessD] My screen freezes while I am doing recordset updates

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Sat Feb 5 08:59:45 CST 2005

Hi Lonnie

You can insert lines with DoEvents and Me.Repaint between the queries,
but that is about all you can.
While the query runs, you can't do anything but wait ...

/gustav

>>> prodevmg at yahoo.com 05-02-2005 14:53:06 >>>
I have form that runs a process using DAO recordsets. I have built a
progress bar on the form. This progress bar has worked with other
recordset processing. This particular process (updates) takes a long
time and freezes up the screen. I don't see the results of the progress
bar until it's done.

Can anyone give me some advice as to how I can see the process while
the updates are being made?