[AccessD] OT: API calls

dmcafee at pacbell.net dmcafee at pacbell.net
Sun Feb 6 16:15:24 CST 2005

Upon executing the app that was inadvertently closed, can you check for last
opened app and close if in open state?

Kind of like (Do I dare say it?) word 97 recovery when shutting down
incorrectly and reopening Word, not the doc itself.

If this is in Access, can you open a hidden start up form that prevents the
app from closing until the file is itself closed?

David McAfee