[AccessD] Help with Code

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Mon Feb 7 06:44:08 CST 2005

Here's a function to update the table Terri. It assumes that you've already
created the output table with the appropriate field names. You also need to
add error handling.

=====================================
Function Terri()

Dim db As Database
Dim rstIn As Recordset
Dim rstOut As Recordset

Set db = CurrentDb
Set rstIn = db.OpenRecordset("tblIn", dbOpenTable, dbReadOnly)
Set rstOut = db.OpenRecordset("tblOut", dbOpenDynaset)
With rstIn
Do While Not .EOF
rstOut.FindFirst "ContractId=" & !ContractId
If rstOut.NoMatch Then
rstOut.AddNew
rstOut!ContractId = !ContractId
Else