[AccessD] What is this .md1 That Is Locking My Security File?

Susan Harkins ssharkins at bellsouth.net
Tue Feb 8 13:14:58 CST 2005

Have you tried changing the extension to mdb and trying to open it?

Susan H.

Hello All,

I had never heard of an *.md1 before...but I searched my machine and found
something in a system folder...the machine is Win2k server with A97 and
A2K...the file is iischema-update.MD1 and there is also a
iischema-update.MD0 .  The folder is d:\winnt\system32\inetsrv\metaback

I have no idea what it is or where it came from...but it does look like it
was created during a service pack install.

Just thought I'd through it out there in case it made sense to someone.

Thanks,

Mark