[AccessD] masking question

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Tue Feb 8 13:36:23 CST 2005

John,

I would guess that as the numbers are entered, the IP address is being
thought of as 4 different pieces of data.  So, if you just used 4 textboxes
with sequential tab order and put periods between them, would that work?

On a report it could look better, or you could concatenate the 4 fields and
three periods to be displayed in one textbox.

Just my first thought . . .

Dan Waters
ProMation Systems