[AccessD] Code forgets error handlers?

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 9 10:52:38 CST 2005

Hello All,

The recent thread about selecting directories made me break out a tool I
used to find all folders and subfolders on a drive...and then find all files
of a certain type in those folders.  The problem I ran into as the code was
looping through was when it used the Dir() function to determine if it was a
directory...and it turned out to be protected or I didn't have access to it.
  I would get an error that the path did not exist.  So I put in error
handlers...On Error GOTO "skip"...just something to goto the next record.
This works fine...but after a couple hundred loops...the code 'forgets'
about the GOTO and just gives me the error.  This is A97 on a NT machine.  I
thought I might be missing something because it was a loop...I even put the
GOTO at the beginning and end of loop and function...Any ideas?

Thanks,

Mark