[AccessD] Question on Reference (DAO)

Tom Bolton tom.bolton at donnslaw.co.uk
Thu Feb 10 02:58:26 CST 2005

Hear hear!

I've found this too - not having used DAO for years I shied away from it
when returning to an Access project but it's noticeably quicker when using
it for native Access objects.  Access was after all designed around DAO/Jet.

I can't stress enough what Charlotte said: if you use a mixture of DAO and
ADO, REFERENCE THEM EXPLICITLY!  (ADODB.Recordset, DAO.Database etc.) You'll
be in a whole world of pain otherwise.

Cheers
Tom