[AccessD] Re: A2000: And now, a graphing question (swe)

Steve Erbach erbachs at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 20:00:35 CST 2005

Dear Group,

I found my own answer. I placed a text box into the Group footer and
named it txtSourceID and bound it to the SourceID field. I then
removed the graph from the Group footer, created a subreport and
created a graph in its report footer. The subreport Record Source and
the graph's Record Source are identical. They both contain WHERE
clauses like this:

WHERE SourceID = [Reports]![rptWaste]![txtSourceID]

So now the proper graph prints in the Group footer for each SourceID.

Steve Erbach
Neenah, WI