[AccessD] Access Combo Box - Stop Text Entry

John W. Colby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Fri Feb 11 09:12:32 CST 2005

Uhhh... This is just a property of the combo box.

Open the form in design view
Click on the combo
Open the properties box
Click the data tab
Set LimitToList to true

Now the user can TYPE in the box but only items in the box can be selected -
which appears to be the intent here.  IOW, the user cannot add new items to
the box or the underlying table.

http://folding.stanford.edu/