[AccessD] Going to vb.net?

Steve Erbach erbachs at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 10:08:21 CST 2005

Boogie Loogie,

You've put it quite well, I think. What types of things are you doing
with VB.NET and ASP.NET and ADO.NET and HAIR.NET? I got an on-line
data entry application created including storage of GIFs in a SQL
Server database. The project was taken over, however, by a larger firm
that has more extensive .NET experience.

Steve Erbach
Neenah, WI