[AccessD] Backup Back End on exit

Bobby Heid bheid at appdevgrp.com
Fri Feb 11 12:46:45 CST 2005

Hi Susan,

I don't have an answer to your question, but I do have another possible
solution.

I use Karen's Power Tools utility called Replicator.
http://www.karenware.com/powertools/ptreplicator.asp

It allows you to replicate (adds, changes, deletions) a directory or
directories to another directory.  It also allows you to choose the
directory for output based upon, say the day of the week.  I use this at
home to replicate important directories 7 days a week.  This way I have
copies of the last 7 days of a folder.  It is smart enough to not copy files
that have not changed.

Bobby