[AccessD] Property Apptitle

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Sat Feb 12 14:29:20 CST 2005

I know of two workarounds, it does this in Access 2003 too
Your own msgbox wrapper function as below
or this way
?Eval("msgbox(""Hello"")")
Problem  is described and explained  by Dev Ashish
http://www.mvps.org/access/bugs/bugs0035.htm

Public Function MyMsgBox(ByVal strPrompt As String, ByVal lngButtons As
Long, Optional ByVal varTitle As Variant) As Long

    Static strAppTitle As String

    If IsMissing(varTitle) Then
        If Len(strAppTitle) = 0 Then strAppTitle =
CurrentDb().Properties("AppTitle")
        varTitle = strAppTitle
    End If

    MyMsgBox = MsgBox(strPrompt, lngButtons, varTitle)

End Function

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.