[AccessD] What is XML

Susan Harkins ssharkins at bellsouth.net
Sun Feb 13 06:26:49 CST 2005

If you're not sharing data files or working with a web application, you
probably don't need to care.

http://www.elementkjournals.com/premier/showArticle.asp?origSearchTerm=XML&a
id=16781

Shamil shared this technique with me. Unfortunately, ElementK is a
subscriber only site, so if you don't have a sub, let me know and I'll send
it to you privately. I've written a number of intro type articles about XML,
but this one's a real technique, not just tutorial.

http://techrepublic.com.com/5100-6329_11-5035228.html?tag=search

There are a few others -- just wrote one with Mike G. on the basics in
Access for Access Advisor. My browser's on the blitz now -- can't find it
online and it may not be online. I haven't checked for it at their site. I
have a trojan I can't get rid of and a couple of times a day I lose my
browser. :( It's a real pia.

Susan H.

And why do I care as an Access developer?