[AccessD] Access 2000 to QuickBooks 2004

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Sun Feb 13 12:59:53 CST 2005

QBFC - is that new?  I didn't see it when I looked into this a couple of
years ago, but could have missed it.  Do they have an exposed object model?
You're right about the import/export though I'm not worried as much about
data integrity issues as I am about the awkwardness of it for the user.

Regards,

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software
http://www.e-z-mrp.com