[AccessD] The QuickBooks Project Redux

Keith Williamson kwilliam at ashlandnet.com
Mon Feb 14 08:31:37 CST 2005

I am!!!

Keith E. Williamson
Ashland Equipment, Inc
phone # (410) 273-1856
fax #     (410) 273-1859

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Robert Gracie
Sent: Sunday, February 13, 2005 1:55 PM
To: 'Access Developers discussion and problem solving'
Subject: [AccessD] The QuickBooks Project Redux

Speaking of QuickBooks....

 I'm bringing this up again, as I want to summit my quick (and somewhat
dirty and incomplete) QB project for developer consumption here. I would
basically like to submit it for "peer enhancement" so that we can
collectively make it better (as I'm sure there is MUCH room for improvement
as this is my first try at "Class Programming"), and allow the consumption
of such to all that need it...

 In order to do this effectively I need to know who is in need of such, and
who would be willing to help create the communication system for such "peer
enhancement" and consumption.

 I have been using this work successfully at my place of employment for that
last 6-8 months. Which includes creating customers, Employees, Invoices,
Sales Receipts, Inventory Items, and Accounts in QuickBooks 2002-04 on the
fly. The projects takes care of setting up all the connection and session
communication, and most of the detail work in adding a Sales Receipt, or an
Invoices to QB.

 It's bases on QBFC Version 3.0. It will take me a few weeks to get the
"demo" together.

Anyone Interested...?

Robert