[AccessD] Remote keyboards and monitors

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Mon Feb 14 13:39:13 CST 2005

Hi All:

Does anyone have a solution to using remote keyboards and monitors. The
drone of servers is finally getting to me and it would be great to just set
them up in the workshop (...just put in a separate power supply so the main
server and table saw will not be vying for power)...away for the computer
room.

The actual task is simple but I have to be able to work on them/ with them
frequently.

All keyboard and monitor extender, I have seen have a limited cable range
and TermServer is too slow... low resolution too.

Any thought, comments, product suggestions etc...

MTIA
Jim