[AccessD] Remote keyboards and monitors

Erwin Craps - IT Helps Erwin.Craps at ithelps.be
Tue Feb 15 03:09:40 CST 2005

I confirm.
I use PC Anywhere for ages now, and TS is the fastest even over low
speed links.

But I still use PC Anywhere for remote management because these KVM
software are the only one that can be used to see the "real" screen of a
server. I case of error messages or real server KVM interaction TS is
not useable.

I seen softwareupdates give an error on the real adminitrator screen
while I was installing it via a TS session.
Also scheduled programs give an error on the "real" administrator
screen, not in the TS session.

So for remote server management you would still need an PC Anywhere or
VNC type soft.
Altoug for remote user management I use TS because it's much faster.

Erwin