[AccessD] Knowing when DB is read-only

Erwin Craps - IT Helps Erwin.Craps at ithelps.be
Wed Feb 16 05:27:43 CST 2005

I don't wanna go into Jet syncing because I hope to rewrite my
application to an Access Project+SQL server somewhere this year if I
find a month of free time :-)
When rewriting I would the syncing functionality build into SQL server.

As far as I know Jet syncing will generate random ID's and I want to
avoid that.

thx