[AccessD] Remote keyboards and monitors

Francisco Tapia fhtapia at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 10:53:41 CST 2005

UltraVNC is Win32 based so you won't be able to run it on Linux
systems.  It also supports NT authentication so you can restrict which
groups can log into your pc.  That is Only members of the
administrator group or "domain" groups.

Once you go the NT auth method you must use the UltraVNC viewer to
connect against the pc.

As far as release version? there is no "pro" that I know of but the
most stable release that works well accross all NT flavors through
win2003 is RC18.