[AccessD] Scanning pdfs

Wed Feb 16 13:31:46 CST 2005

If you have Acrobat,  not just the reader, there is a plug-in called Paper
Capture (it's on the CD). This does OCR on a PDF and can convert a static,
imaged document into one where you can search through and select the text.
This allows you to copy and paste text and may be your starting point.

Lambert