[AccessD] Opening Access 2003

William Hindman dejpolsys at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 16 14:20:35 CST 2005

..I had the same problems when starting with '03 ...MS has to find a more
realistic way to deal with security ...making the "minimum" level the only
one that is user friendly is an order of magnitude greater than asinine
imnsho :(((

William Hindman
""Freedom of speech makes it much easier to spot the idiots." Jay Lessig