[AccessD] Opening Access 2003

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Thu Feb 17 11:51:38 CST 2005

This might help for a site running Windows server that has a Microsoft
Certificate Server.
Should work for mdb's too, I think , haven't got Win2003 Server to test
Note the certificates that are produced by MS Certificate Server are
probably not transferrable outside it's own domain
then you are going to have to use one of these root certificate 3'd party
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/?url=/library/en-us/dnsecure/html/rootcertprog.asp

How to add a digital signature to an Access 2003 run-time application
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;832510