[AccessD] Get data From Web

Jim DeMarco Jdemarco at hudsonhealthplan.org
Fri Feb 18 09:55:10 CST 2005

Mark,

I've seen it done in VB using a web browser control and I even had a demo but I can't find it :-(  That demo was showing how to feed a value to a named control but I'm sure the reverse is true.

I most likely found it on the web though and given that it was a while ago I probably found it on codehound.com

Another option might be to grab the HTML source code as a text stream and search for the control name tag then get its value.  If the site subscribes to the XHTML doctrine you could probably use the XML DOM to find the tag (or node).

HTH,

Jim DeMarco
Director Application Development
Hudson Health Plan