[AccessD] enumerating all properties in all forms

Mcgillivray, Don [ITS] donald.a.Mcgillivray at mail.sprint.com
Fri Feb 18 09:52:47 CST 2005

I want a job like yours!

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2005 5:02 PM
To: 'Access Developers discussion and problem solving'
Subject: RE: [AccessD] enumerating all properties in all forms

You know, I just have a big fat disclaimer at the top of all my
questions:

"I'm not really doing anything with this, but why... " ;)

I experiment, I play... I get articles out of it. :)

Susan H.

I don't want to do anything at all with it - it's Susan's question!
:-p

I'm sure it was the value of some property or other.  Truth is, I didn't
even mind the details of the error when I got it, so I'm not sure which
property threw it.  I just saw that it couldn't be read in Design view,
switched to Normal, ran it once without error, cut and pasted the
sample,
and clicked Send.