[AccessD] Terminal Server and Outlook

Lonnie Johnson prodevmg at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 18 10:07:53 CST 2005

Thanks. It's fixed. I feel kind of silly. You need to have outlook open when running XP and sending mails via Access on Terminal Server remote desktops.

Thanks again though.

"Mcgillivray, Don [ITS]" <donald.a.Mcgillivray at mail.sprint.com> wrote:
Lonnie,

Somebody may have a solution that allows you to continue using Outlook,
but I use Blat in a similar (TS-deployed) application to circumvent the
local email client altogether. There are lots of references in the
AccessD archives that will set you on this course if you're interested.

Don