[AccessD] OT: What are you lot doing now and then?

Porter, Mark Mark.Porter at acsalaska.com
Fri Feb 18 12:37:28 CST 2005

1) My main focus is Siebel development (2 years now) with SQL Server,
moving to DB2.  I'm still lurking here because it's my substitute to the
morning paper, and I dream of doing Access development again.
2) I'm configuring an immensely complicated application instead of
building my own in Access.
3) I work for a Telecom company of 1000 peeps.
4) No certifications, I chose a Graduate degree instead (4 months to
go!).

Mark

This transmittal may contain confidential information intended solely for
the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that you have received this transmittal in error; any review,
dissemination, distribution or copying of this transmittal is strictly
us immediately by reply or by telephone (collect at 907-564-1000) and ask to
speak with the message sender. In addition, please immediately delete this
message and all attachments. Thank you. ACS