[AccessD] OT: What are you lot doing now and then?

Steve Erbach erbachs at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 15:52:05 CST 2005

Randy,

The impression I get from the few people I've been able to talk this
over with, having the certification helps you land a job; but once you
have the job the company doesn't help you keep it up to date or to get
new ones.

Did you take some formal courses -- those 3-5 day deals costing $1500
or more -- or is it primarily self-study?

Steve Erbach