[AccessD] Looking for TWAIN ocx

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Sun Feb 20 10:37:26 CST 2005

Hi all

Here's another source for a twain driver, EZTwain, at some cost, but a
limited (public domain) "classic" free version is available as well.
On this site, also some notes on hardware issues can be found.

/gustav

On 29 Nov 2004 at 14:44, Neal Kling wrote:

> I'm looking for a simple ocx/activex control/library to capture
images from
> a scanner in Access 2K. There are various available but the one's
I've seen
> seem to be built to take you to the moon and back. I don't need
editing,
> conversion etc. Just capture to the basic file types. Specifically
TIF.

> I'll want to be able to specify path/name, file type, resolution. The
whole
> idea here is that I'm trying to remove a weak link, that being the
users
> saving with the wrong file names.

Take a look at http://www.ciansoft.com/twaincontrolx/default.asp

They have a free trial version available for download.