[AccessD] OT: What are you lot doing now and then?

DWUTKA at marlow.com DWUTKA at marlow.com
Mon Feb 21 12:03:37 CST 2005

In Access 97, there wasn't a native AddressOf function.  I think Stan Getz
wrote one (at least I think that is who wrote the one that I use in 97).  In
Access 2000 (and up), they introduced a native AddressOf function.  Yippie!
One slight drawback.  When using it, if you go into the VBE, Access 'locks'.
Now, how is that an improvement? <grin>

Drew