[AccessD] Making SQL Server NewID() work with a dataset in.net

Jim DeMarco Jdemarco at hudsonhealthplan.org
Wed Feb 23 14:46:48 CST 2005

1. The only web resource I've used so far is our own dbaVB list which is still slow but no less knowledgeable.  Learned mostly by reading various books (none really good enough to plug) and attending seminars like VS Live and Advisor.com events.  M$ (w/DevConnections) has a great one coming up next month in Orlando that I'll be attending.
2. MSDN Magazine is a great paper resource for all things M$.
3. ComponentOne suite of tools has been great in VB 6 and .NET and includes a decent reporting tool including a component that allows users to create custom reports.

HTH,

Jim D.