[AccessD] Read contents of Text File form Web Site

Darren DICK d.dick at uws.edu.au
Wed Feb 23 16:42:25 CST 2005

Hi Gustav
Thanks again
I did 'play' with the Open Types - Still Don't know what they do
There are 3 in the Case statement
I pasted each one directly in to the relevant code line
The first one worked - the others just sat there giving me an hourglass

I think the :INET property allows for name/ip address resolving, resolution
stuff
Dunno 'bout that one - need a network nerd to help here :-))

See ya

Darren