[AccessD] Making SQL Server NewID() work with a dataset in.net

Michael Maddison michael at ddisolutions.com.au
Wed Feb 23 22:19:37 CST 2005

Great lists here...

http://discuss.develop.com/

cheers

Michael M

1. Sites more than forums, Google helps much

2. BOL/MSDN Online, Various Dummies books: Visual Basic .Net for
Dummies, Visual Basic .Net Database Programming for dummies, ASP.Net for
Dummies, C# for Dummies, C# in 24 hours, several others from Sybex that
I haven't cracked yet.

3. Crystal 8, 9 & 10. (Trying to get Reporting Services installed) oh
and, Access ;)