[AccessD] OT: Report Generator in .Net

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Thu Feb 24 16:24:22 CST 2005

On 24 Feb 2005 at 7:39, Steve Erbach wrote:

> Charlotte,
>
> All right, then. I thought I'd mentioned that I was looking for a grid
> on my reports. I've actually come up with a way to do it without
> having to write any code. I set the background color of the report to
> gray and then I make all the text boxes with a white background and
> size and position them so that they're almost touching each other.
> Voilà! A grid.

It's much easier to set a small GridX and GridY and set SnapToGrid on so
that all your text boxes actually touch each other. Then just set the
border style, colour and width of the textboxes to give you exactly the
grid you want without needing to worry about carefully locating every
control with just the right spacing.

--
Stuart