[AccessD] OT Reading the small print

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Thu Feb 24 20:13:16 CST 2005

I liked one response

My favorite agreements (not quite EULA's, most of them, but similar) are
on websites. Most of the time they just use a textarea as a poor man's
iframe to hold the agreement's text, and you must click the "I accept"
submit button to continue. Nearly every one of these i have encountered
(Verisign does this for sure, if you want to try it out) does not lock
the textarea. So, I erase all the crap that's in there and replace it with:

Company XYZ hereby agrees to pay me $1,000,000.

Now that's a contract I can agree to!