[AccessD] OT: Report Generator in .Net

Steve Erbach erbachs at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 21:25:23 CST 2005

David,

I've seen a thing or two like that over the years. It requires a bit
more fiddling than simply to butt all the text boxes together and
enable the hairline border for each one; but at least all the cells in
the row remain the same height. The finagling comes in making the
corners squared off rather than crossed...but why on God's green Earth
should a Microsoft Office product have to have such a kludge invented
when Microsoft word has a perfectly nice table tool and Excel has nice
grids...what's kept Access from having a native grid control for
report output?

Steve Erbach

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 15:10:49 -0800, dmcafee at pacbell.net