[AccessD] OT: Contractor Contracts

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Mon Feb 28 00:06:50 CST 2005

Darn forgot this

These IP laws will vary from country to country, you might want to try
your Public Library and find NewZealand equivalent of Nolo Press
or better yet get a solicitor who knows commercial or IP law to conjure
one up. just remember jurisdictional law applies even more so
to non competes and don't try and get the janitor to sign one.

NonCompete Agreements
http://smallbusiness.findlaw.com/intellectual_property/nolo/ency/6293941F-2A55-4AAD-91E6BBF987A2CC81.html
Nondisclosure Agreements
http://smallbusiness.findlaw.com/intellectual_property/nolo/ency/2ECF62E6-B334-4E83-9A94FA20A3FAFD38.html

You can buy the books from Nolo Press large DIY law service in US

http://www.nolo.com/product.cfm/objectID/F11FE5EC-ADEA-49BB-BA4AB714B50B0F07/310/#forms
http://www.nolo.com/product.cfm/ObjectID/9E7DC485-D466-41A8-8933A1E3FDDFA749/111/259/