[AccessD] Contact DB Templates?

Eric Goetz EricGoetz at egisystems.com
Mon Jan 17 13:20:17 CST 2005

Hi,

I have a client that wants a custom contact management system in Access.
I discussed using ACT! with them, but they want a little more
customization.

I thought I'd ask you all if you had good luck with a particular contact
management template that you would recommend I start with.

Here's a little background on the requirements.

The users are the government relations group in the local water
district. They keep track of contact information for the other
government agencies and local organizations that they work with. They
want to have contacts for the various elected positions with timers that
let them know when the elected official's term is up so they can be
prompted to update the contact.

TIA,

Eric