[AccessD] Differences in error codes from Access 97 to Access 2002

Barbara Ryan BarbaraRyan at cox.net
Tue Jan 18 12:01:54 CST 2005

I have recently converted an Access 97 database to Access 2002 and have noticed that some of my error handling routines are failing because Access 2002 is generating a different error code than Access 97.  For example, if I attempt to open a front end database and the back end database (to which it was linked) no longer exists, I receive error 63725 in Access 97 but error 3024 in Access 2002.

Is there a list somewhere of error codes that have changed?

Thanks,
Barb Ryan