Svar: [AccessD] RE: A2k2 combo boxes / rowsource hassles

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Thu Jan 27 10:32:16 CST 2005

Hi Tom

And you use 0 to 2 for x?

/gustav

>>> tom.bolton at donnslaw.co.uk 27-01-2005 17:23:24 >>>

I have a problem with setting the rowsource property of a combo at
runtime -
I'm binding it to the SQL query shown below:

SELECT tblAdmin_ColumnLookup.Alias, tblAdmin_ColumnLookup.FieldName,
tblAdmin_ColumnLookup.[DataType] FROM tblAdmin_SQLData INNER JOIN
tblAdmin_ColumnLookup ON tblAdmin_SQLData.ID =
tblAdmin_ColumnLookup.SQLID
WHERE tblAdmin_SQLData.ReportID = 5 AND
tblAdmin_ColumnLookup.IncludeInTemplate=True

The first 2 columns are there using myCombo.Columns(x), but the
third...
nowhere to be seen.  I'm tearing my hair out here!!