[AccessD] Reading FoxPro Tables

JOHNWARDBELL at aol.com JOHNWARDBELL at aol.com
Sat Jan 1 11:31:16 CST 2005

Rocky

I did just this a week or 2 back. In ODBC select User DS click Add and
visual fox pro driver. In visual FP setup dialogbox give it a name (say xxx)and
select free table directory, then find the .DBF file. Ok that lot. then in
Access link to xxx. Select ODBC in "Files of Type" .

In the Select the Machine Data Source tab  and with any luck you will  the
xxx ODBC name.

I did this with a Geller cash register which uses foxpro datafiles

The dll used is VFPODBS.dll version 6.00.8167.00

Hope this helps.

WardB