[AccessD] Reading FoxPro Tables

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Sat Jan 1 14:39:22 CST 2005

No - it's going to be an app external to a proprietary system from which
they want to pull data periodically to do some business analysis and other
reporting.

Turns out I can connect directly to the .dbf tables if I use Access 97.
2000 won't for some reason.

So I'm past the hump for Monday's meeting with the client.  But I think I'll
have to get it working in 2000 pretty quickly.

Rocky