[AccessD] Reading FoxPro Tables

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Sat Jan 1 15:44:47 CST 2005

Foxpro tables had problems due to political squabbling with Ashton Tait
and Borland back then make sure you are using Jet version 7 or 8
If you look through the Jet Version file manifests 4 through 7 there is
some explanation.
At one point in the versions changes you only had read access to linked
dbf tables