[AccessD] Reading FoxPro Tables

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Sat Jan 1 16:57:06 CST 2005

Look at version number of msjet40.dl  above Access 2000, right click
properties of the file in windows explorer, note version number
should be under C:\WINDOWS\system32\msjint40.dll
then toddle over to
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=/servicedesks/fileversion/default.asp?vartarget=msdn
the MS dll help database
and type in filename  msjet40.dll under "file only"
and check version number that will tell you the version of jet.
They keep changing the method but should be obvious
I have vba code somewhere on Access -L that has slowly been upgraded to
determine the Jet number
various people have added to the code  look for Reinier Olislagers