[AccessD] Reading FoxPro Tables

DWUTKA at marlow.com DWUTKA at marlow.com
Mon Jan 3 09:05:59 CST 2005

What error message are you getting from Access when trying to import or link
the data from the .dbf files?  Do the .dbf files have coinciding .inf files?
That's a file that Jet likes to put in there for Access to 'know' where the
.cdx files are for the .dbf files.  If there is a mapped drive letter in
there, Access get's flaky, and doesn't ask for the location of the index
files, it just assumes the worse and says it can't find them.

Drew