[AccessD] Reading FoxPro Tables

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Mon Jan 3 18:04:10 CST 2005

Making some progress.  I downloaded from:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/vfoxpro/downloads/updates/odbc/default.aspx

Now I can link some of the tables by selecting ODBC databases, then in
Select Data Source select Visual FoxPro Database, in the Configure
Connection dialog select Free Table Directory, browse to the directory
containing the free tables, clock OK then I get a list of tables but not all
of the .dbf tables are in the link list that are in the directory.

So I'm getting closer.

Do you know of some reason why all of the tables wouldn't appear in the link
tables list?

Regards,

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software