[AccessD] Weird query question

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Tue Jan 4 06:43:20 CST 2005

Hi Bobby

By specifying them as parameters in the main query:

PARAMETERS [Forms]![TempVars].[txtProjectID] Long;
SELECT ... etc.

The subquery will read them from the main query.
If that doesn't help, try specifying the parameters in the subquery as
well.

/gustav

>>> bheid at appdevgrp.com 04-01-2005 13:29:27 >>>
No, I did not.  How would I supply parameters to the subquery through
the
querydef?  I know how to do it for the main query.

Bobby