[AccessD] Date Issue

Terri Jarus jarus at amerinet-gpo.com
Wed Jan 5 09:53:32 CST 2005

You got me on the right track, I used CDate([Enter Date]) for my
criteria and that seems to have worked.  Thanks.

Terri Jarus
Vice President, Contract Services
jarus at amerinet-gpo.com
314-542-1902

>>> lists at theopg.com 1/5/2005 9:14:29 AM >>>

Don't use the # when entering from the prompt... Watch out for date
formats too... To avoid confusing months and days you may want to do
something like (UK, or whatever format is most suited)

    Format([Enter Date],"DD MMM YYYY")

Hth

mark