[AccessD] Greatest Date

A.D.Tejpal adtp at touchtelindia.net
Wed Jan 5 12:26:06 CST 2005

Mike,

    Apparently, you wish to compute the maximum of date values across the columns, for a given record. You might be able to get some working ideas from my sample db named ComputeAcrossFields, available at Rogers Access Library (other developers section), does something similar for numeric fields. Link -
http://www.rogersaccesslibrary.com

    The underlying approach could be adapted suitably for your specific needs.

A.D.Tejpal