[AccessD] average in matrix

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Thu Jan 6 08:07:40 CST 2005

Hi Pedro

1. It's the other way around:
"as all cells - except those (in your example) containing 1 - are
counted twice."

2. It is just to walk the matrix:
Pick first row.
For each row
  Move right the row counting per column.
  If column is Null move left and down, count cell.
  Move down the column counting per row.
Next Row
Calculate average.

/gustav

>>> pedro at plex.nl 06-01-2005 13:51:26 >>>
Hello Gustav,

I don't understand what you mean by:  "as all cells except those (in
your example) containing 1 are counted twice."   Why are the 1's counted
twice.

Can you explain how to do this in excel with a routine. I have several
matrixes with about 100 samples. To do that by hand (even per sample)
costs me a lot of time.

Pedro Janssen

In antwoord op: